You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Why my adsense account is still pending?

As per bengal spider criteria i complete all criteria and bengal spider approve my account but google still now display in my profile pending? please suggest me what to do?
    Dear Subrata Sir,
    It is very good news that you have applied for Google adsense. But the bad thing it is in pending. As you say you have completed all the criteria of Bengal spider that you have at least 10 valid Resources is a must and there are also minimum five criteria you have to complete or fulfill to apply the Google adsense. But the main thing is just you can apply if you have completed the conditions. The rest things are in the hands of Google Engineers. I have also seen that you have posted 46 resources which is enough for adsense approval. There are also many reasons for pending of Adsense account. The reasons are:-
    1)If your postings contents are not enough for Adsense Approval.
    2)If you have another Google Adsense account in the same address.

But I hope if you have not this problems then your Account will soon approved.

For more information you canContact Google for any AdSense related problems

Regards

Ardhendu Narayan Rout

Subrata i sincerely feel that you must get the google adsense at once and also approval by this site. Because you are a very good contributor of this site and you deserve to be accorded the approval immediately.

Thanks mr. rout and mr. mohan. I hope your suggestion and feedback encourage me. Lastly i say to mr. rout that i have no such another account.
    subrata ray from bengal

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.