You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Fantastic

Hi,

I found this is one of the best media to communicate with bengalis and there culture. Not only that we can do a lot through this.

Thanks,

Debashish Bhattacharya
    Hello Debashish Bhattacharya,
    You are right that Bengal spider is the best media in West Bengal to communicate with real people who want to develop this state as well as them selves. In this site you not only communicate and discuss but you can post or contribute on various topics of West Bengal and for this Bengal spider is giving cash credits.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I am happy to be a small part of Bengal Spider.

Hope some day we will be able to fulfill our dream through this.

Thanks,

Debashish Bhattacharya

Hello Mr Debashish Bhattacharya,

Thanks for being a part of Bengal Spider.
    Here in Bengal Spider not only you can communicate with the Bengalis
    but also you can earn good revenue or cash every month. The job you have to do is post good topics in the resource section of this website about Bengal and its culture and other important and essential topics relating to Bengal which can attract people. From these you will get points as well as cash credits here in this website.
    I will also suggest you to be active in the other sections of Bengal Spider like the forum section as it is very much helpful for your own knowledge as there are nice threads posted by the members here in Bengal Spider forum. Response to these threads and you can earn points for that and at the end of the month if you fulfill a minimum criteria then you will get cash too for that.

Thanks a lot,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Mr. Ankit Patwari,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. This will help me a lot. Hopefully in future also I will receive good and positive suggestion from your end.

Thanks,

Debashish Bhattacharya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.