You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Bengal Updates

Dadagiri

Do you feel Sourav Ganguly is doing justice with himself by playing the anchor role of Dadagiri?
    Hello Mr. Debashish Bhattacharya,

I do not think that Sourav Ganguly is doing justice to his name by playing the anchor role in the Dadagiri show. He could have concentrated more on cricket related things. Public figures must always be very conscious to maintain the respect and veneration that people show to them.

However this is my personal opinion only and other peoples' opinion regarding this matter, viz. whether Sourav Ganguly is doing justice to his name by playing the anchor role in the Dadagiri show, might very well differ from my opinion.

I would really love to hear from my fellow members of BengalSpider regarding this. Please post your views on the topic whether Sourav Ganguly is doing right by playing the anchor role in the Bengali TV Show Dadagiri.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Hi Kumaraditya,
    A special thanks to you. I agree with you fully. This is the reason of posting this topic into the forum. Hoping to get more results regarding this.

I think Sourav is not doing this for money. Then question raises why?

Thanks,

Debashish Bhattacharya

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.