You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Bengal Updates

tiny unity turist place nearest amarkutir

nearest amarkutir there is a unknown village named bhimpur , only five kilometers from amarkutir with very few population (150 people only).
    to know rural india please visit this beautiful village.
    Hello Mr subash chandra ghosh,

Thank you to [ost this information here in Bengal Spider. This will be helpful for those people who want to know more about the rural India and the life of the rural people in Inidia.

Kindly post some more informations along with some pictures in the resource section of this village. This will help you to get a good number of points as well as some cash credits. I will also suggest you to write better and proper English and do not writeanything here with grammatical errors. This will surely affect your cash credits as well as points.

A good and well organized topic or forum thread will always get more popularity here in Bengal Spider.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Yes Mr subash chandra ghosh,

I agree with Ankit. If you can gather some more information and post this properly in the Resources Section of BengalSpider, then your post will reach more and more people across the globe. Not only that, you will also get some cash credit from this site. You will also enjoy Google AdSense revenue, provided you have your AdSense. If you do not have one, you can also apply for a fresh one from BengalSpider. However, for doing all these, the first step is to post good resources, so why wait, post resources in BengalSpider!

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Thank you Mr Kumaraditya Sarakar for supporting my answer or view.
    I hope Mr Subhash Chandra Ghosh will do well in this website and his resource about this topic will be a good one and will get a good popularity in the Google search.

Thanks a lot,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello everyone,

The information given by subash chandra ghosh was really an interesting one. I really like to know more about that village. Please post it as a resource with some images of the village if you have it with you.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.