You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Way to earn money

"The best way to earn money is not to run after it. Let the money run after you."

Please express your feelings about this line.
    Hello Debashish Bhattacharya,

Even though the line you mentioned above is a small one, it have a very good meaning. A similar sentence is that, "Don't run behind fame and personality, the same will come behind you if you work hard with out looking the earnings of your effort." Good effort will definitely pays you.

Thanks,
    Krishna

"You will find peace not by trying to escape your problems,
    but by confronting them courageously.
    You will find peace not in denial, but in victory"

Hi Krishna,
    Thanks for your opinion. Parent continuously try to stretch the tree, not by putting water and fertilizer. It is the quality that pay in life, not the quantity of certificates. Now a days the situation is gradually changing. There are several professions in this world other than being Doctor and Engineer, which may hatch more money(as they wish) than those professions. There are several person in this world who choose profession as per their parent's wish, not their.

More interestingly, selfemplyoed people are of more in numbers than service class in this world. They earn money only due to their qualities.

Thanks,

Debashish Bhattacharya

Hi Debashish Bhattacharya,

Very nice topic chosen by you for discussion "The best way to earn money is not to run after it. Let the money run after you". I agree to this sentence completely that we should not run after money, rather we should try to improve our qualities so that eventually will be forced to come behind us.

If you just focus on what you are doing and try to become good at it, money will definitely follow, no doubt in that.

Regards,
    Vimal

Hi Vimal,
    Thanks for your reply. Hope to encourage ourself as well as our younger generation to believe on it.

Thanks,

Debashish Bhattacharya

Hello Mr Debashish Bhattacharya,

This is really a nice line you had written here in the forum of Bengal Spider.
    As you told earlier, yes it is the quality of any person which matters. When you have quality and you are able to work hard you do not need to run after money, you will b always be happy and will have all around you for leading a comfortable life. So we must work hard in our life for a better life and build a quality in us.

No job in this world is small or big and there should not be partiality between any job. Whatever job you do apply your 100% and do your best. You will be a successful man in your life at the end. The movie 3 Idiots is also based on this which was one of the super hits. The famous line in the movie was dont run after success, do your hard work success will itself come after you.

Thank you,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Ankit,
    Thanks for your message. You are really nice to communicate with. Hope to get more messages from you.

Again thanks a lot.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

Thanks a lot for saying like that.
    I would love to respond to post my response and opinion to such kind of threads and communicate with you.

I hope you will keep on posting such nice threads or topics in the forum of Bengal Spides and one thing more I want to add for you that you are innovative person and your ideas will help you to be a top earner of this website.

Thank you,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Ankit,
    Again thanks a lot to you. I want to grow with you all.

Have a nice day.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

Hello Debashish Bhattacharya,

I know am posting on this quite late but i seriously love this statement of yours and completely agree with it.
    I believe that we should improve our talents to such a level that money is forced to come after us.

Thanking you,
    Anandita Roy Choudhury

Hello Mr. Debashish Bhattacharya,
    You are really putting a very good thing in the forum section. Really I am very happy to see the to lines what you have posted. This two lines have a very meaningful thing. By seeing this two lines one thing that came o my mind that a dialogue of Amir khan in three Idiots Bollywood film that "Don't follow before the success, Follow the Excellence then Success must come under your foot." That line touches my heart. Really Debashish thanks for this two lines.
    And the line told by you is indicates the person should be honest and hard working. Then only the money can run to you.

Regards,
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    Editor of Assam Spider
    Member of Bengal Spider
    Member of Orissa Spider

Hi All,

Let me explain you in a very simple way. Any quality you have achieved in your life is the potential energy of your soul. We all know energy converts, but there are no loss. Sometime your quality converts into money or may be some other thing. But there is always a materialistic conversion of quality. It may be money or fame.

You can say there are many in this world whose works were not capitalized in their lifetime. Yes it is only due to the reason that they were ahed of time.

So no matter what you are doing, if you keep on growing internally, a day definitely will come when your work will be recognized; may be in terms of money or something else.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

Thanks for putting up such a nice thing in the Forum section, its really a nice topic to discuss. Always try to do things in a proper way and the rest will always follow you say whether its fame or money.

Regards,

Pradipta

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.