You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

"Police observer required in each state "- comment on it.

In this assembly election in westbengal Election Commission appoint police observer from different state/central IPS officer who observe the activity of the state police in 12 district upto SP level. Do you support It?
    Hello sir,

This is really a nice point and you had put here in Bengal Spider a nice topic to discuss.
    Yes I will support your opinion fully as a police officer with such a high post and from a different state if appointed for supervising the actitivities during election, it will help the state to be saved from political wars.
    Nowdays normally every politician have a great source and they have good power inside their own state. So it will obviously help the state.

Thank you,
    Ankit Patwari

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Yes, ankit this is a good topic but I astonish that the bengal people are so timid except you that they do not want to comment on this topic. I do not know when they will brave to comment in this type of topic.
    subrata ray from bengal

Hello Ankit,
    This is really a good view to reduce the problems and causalities in the election time in West Bengal.

Thanks,
    Krishna
    "You will find peace not by trying to escape your problems,
    but by confronting them courageously.
    You will find peace not in denial, but in victory"

Thank You Sir Subhrata,

I hope you will post such kind of topics in the future and I hope the other members of Bengal Spider will also bravely participate and respond to these kind of threads. As from here we can give our views about our state and what are the changes we want in our state. A person may not be interested in the politics of his/her state but he must protest by giving his or her views about the state if something wrong is going on in the state.

Thank you Mr Krishna Basu also.

Thanks a lot again,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello subrata ray.

A very nice topic started by you. I do support your idea but I don't think it is practically feasible. But if it is feasible, t can be implemented.

Regards,
    Vimal

Thanks ankit and krishna for support this topic and i hope like you all members come in front and raise their voice for this. My another topic for "snatching private car/bike by election commission" is also here. I hope all of you support this.
    subrata ray from bengal

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.