You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

What can a general people do when police take their only car/bike for election by force?

Though there are law and judgement of Hon'ble High Court that Election commission cannot take any private/private companies car/bike in election purpose. They can take any govt. car and the car used in business purpose. But the police of bengal seize the car/bike till now. So my question is to whom will we go for justice? If we go to the High Court then we need a lawyer and you know that the charge of H.C lawyer is very high or if you lived in north bengal then it is not easy to come to high court in kolkata. - please comment on it.
    Dear Sir,
    You are asking a good question. But as i am not a citizen of West Bengal so i don't know much about this problem. But in our state Orissa police can't force the citizens to give their bikes of cars for election purpose. But as you say this system is active in West Bengal, So where should we go for justice. One thing i want to say when our Government was created there is three lines are said. Government is of the people, for the people, by the people. So all thing have in our hand. So we can change the rule and we can make the rules. That is my thinking for this problem in west Bengal. And one thing i want to say when we want to change the system then we should change ourselves before.

Regards

Ardhendu Narayan Rout

Thank you rout for your quick response and i hope in future all civil people protest like you and we are waiting for that. But you can see that i wrote though calcutta High court give a judgement not to take the private car/bike and police break the law then how we change the system?
    subrata ray from bengal

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.