You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Updates

Discuss: Who will win the Cricket world cup conducting on 2nd April 2011?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Who will win the Cricket world cup conducting on 2nd April 2011?'.
    Hello Krishna Basu,

This is a very good and interesting topic. As an Indian, like every other citizen of India I also want and believe that India will win. But you know, cricket is a game of great uncertainties and we can't really predict anything beforehand. As the statistics inform us, Team India were twice in the final of a cricket world cup; once victory was there, under the leadership of Kapil Dev, on the other occasion Ricky Ponting led Australia to devastate Indian bowling and the Indian cricket team captain Sourav Ganguly failed to take India home.

However the situation is quite different this time. The average age of Dhoni's team India is much lesser than that of the team under Sourav Ganguly and I think this is a great plus point when it comes to fielding. In big games like cricket world cup semi finals and finals, catches and fielding win matches. We have seen Dhoni's India doing excellent in terms of fielding in the semi final. So this is going to be a real plus point. If India can play upto their talents, there is no reason for Dhoni to lift the cup. Nevertheless, Sri Lanka is always a very cool calm but compact team so India must not take them lightly from any perspective.

Lets cheer for team India and dream of the cup!

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Hello Mr. Krishna Basu and Mr. Kumaraditya Sarkar

I cannot help but post this update after coming across the thread in the forums. Currently India has advanced to the finals and the final match is due against Srilanka on 2nd April.

Seems like all our support and prayers have come through for India, so keep supporting our very own Team India and make sure that the world cup is ensured to India this time.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hello Krishna,
    Really you are asking a good Question that who will take the world cup. In my opinion the world cup is must be taken by India. As a citizen of India we all have that thinking in our hearts. If you see the performance of the two teams you can observe that no team is weak. Both are strong. So i hope it will be a good cricket match on 2nd April 2011.

Regards

Ardhendu Narayan Rout

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.