You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

ICC president show his power to ban news media for covering world cup final match- comment

ICC president mr. sharad power ban indian news media for covering the world cup final and as a president and politician he wants to show his power- do you agree with this decision?
    Hello Sir,

Whatever happened in this World Cup regarding those politics and media I am not concerned much but I am very happy to see India win this World cup after 28 years. This is a great achievement for the Indians and all Indians are happy for this.

The decisions taken by our captain M.S.Dhoni is really great and I would like to congratulate all the Indian Cricket team for winning this great cup and bringing smiles to 1.2 billion people of India.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

yes ankit,
    I am also happy for team india. This win throw a rough stone to the mouth of those politicians who play dirty politics.

subrata ray from bengal

Hello Sir,

Obviously it will. Politics and corruption in our country is a major drawback of our country.

This world cup will at least help to highlight the name of the coutry to the other people of this country who were unaware of the fact that there is a country named India.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Yes I read that from news that all media people are restricted to cover the cricket match and it is due to the recent match fixing activities by some players of Pakistan team at United Kingdom. So to stop these kind of fixings and to stop giving publicity to these type of stunts ICC has taken this decision. I am not sure up to what extent this will stop corruption in cricket but it is like ICC is stopping media people from their statutory rights and this should not be acceptable.
    The vent is already finished and finished properly so this is a good news. Hope to see these type of matches soon again.

Cheers
    Lokesh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.