You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for March 2011

As per our announcement of sharing revenue to active partners Share profit of BengalSpider. A total of 10240.00 Rs was to be shared but the eligible members managed to get only 3610 points out of the needed 5000 points minimum so Rs. 7661.00 Rs has been shared.
    Ankit - 1251.00
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout – 928.00
    Vimal – 805.00
    Krishna Basu – 664.00
    Bhaswar Mukopadhyaya – 629.00
    Madhu – 596.00
    Kumaraditya Sarkar – 494.00
    Great Guy – 492.00
    Dhananjoy Chakraborty – 430.00
    Jugal Mohanty – 328.00
    Vandana - 268.00
    Sushmita Ghosh Mohanty - 266.00
    Subrata Ray 266.00
    Debasish Bhattacharya - 244.00
    Rs 2579.00 were left undistributed, if members would have scored more points they would have got much more than the figure showing. However we are extending this revenue sharing program for 3 more months, so make most of it. After June there will not be such program.
    A hearty congratulation to all the active members and also a big thank you to our webmaster for taking the decision of continuing this revenue sharing program for three more months.

All those who made it this month - way to go!!
    All those who didn't - there's always tomorrow.

Personally I feel more excited about posting more and more in Bengalspider in the coming months and I know others will be excited as well. Let us members make full use of this opportunity and cross the 5000 point landmark this month.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hello everyone,
    Congratulations to the members for getting the respective amount as revenue sharing in this website :

I am very happy to see my name in the top of the list. It is nice to see that this program has been extended for more three months. I hope members will do better in the next three months and will also get 5000 points. Thank you to Dr Sanjeev and other respected members of this website who had helped me a lot to reach upto this level. I hope the other members whose names are not here will get there names here very soon.

Congrats again.
    Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello Everybody,

I would like to congratulate Ankit, Ardhendu Narayan Rout, Krishna Basu, Bhaswar Mukopadhyaya, Madhu, Kumaraditya Sarkar, Great Guy, Dhananjoy Chakraborty, Jugal Mohanty, Vandana, Sushmita Ghosh Mohanty, Subrata Ray and last but certainly not the least Debasish Bhattacharya for achieving this. You people have made it possible for bengalspider to achieve this success.

I hope to see god work from you members and also like to invite new members to take an inspiration from this and start contributing actively, so that you name also features in the coming month partnership share list.

Regards,
    Vimal

Dear friens,
    congradulation of members

Regards
    Jugal Mohanty

I send my warm greetings to the following members who got the share of revenue for the month of March 2011.

Hope this revenue will induce them further impetus to this site.

Congratulations to the Winners of Partnership share for the March 2011 in Bengalspider. Keep up the good work.

My best wishes.

Your Co-passenger - Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

Many many congratulations to all deserving winners of the march revenue share.
    This month I am sure all members including me will try hard to get 5000 points so that no money will left undistributed.

Best of luck to everybody for this month.

Cheers
    Lokesh

Good heavens! I am actually getting a little of the revenue share from Bengalspider. Wow! Super wow!

Thanks a ton Dr. Sandy.

Regards,
    Vandana

Hello Friends;
    Congratulation to all the winners of Revenue share for the month of March 2011. Hope all the members must post more to reach the 5000 points and no money will left undistributed.

Regards;

Ardhendu Narayan Rout

Editor of Assam Spider
    Earn Money through Posting and $Adsense$

Hi all,
    Thanks for the decision. This really will help to get more active member.

A special thanks to Webmaster.

Thanks,

Debashish Bhattacharya

Hello,

Congratulation to all for getting rewards from bengalspider. This really gives all a lot of happiness.
    Best of luck all.

With regards,

Gopal

Hi all,
    Congratulation all of you and a hearty thanks for the wonderful decision. This will really help to get more member.

A special thanks to Webmaster.

Thanks,

Hello Everyboby,

There is another good news. Now you all will be excited to know that this revenue sharing program is continuing for next three months. And now there is separate thread where this announcement is made. so kindly share you happiness and expectations from this program there. Wish everybody happy earning.

Regards,
    Vimal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.