You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hi Lokesh Here

Hi to all,
    My name is Lokesh Dash. I am a member of some spider sites and Now starting with bengalspider. I have seen some posts here and they looked very nice and interesting.
    Now I am looking forward to interact with you guys through forum and hope I can provide some good resources here.

Thanks Again.
    Hello Lokesh

Welcome to Bengalspider. I presume that you are previously acquainted with the spider sites so you don't need any formal greetings but do go through the guidelines once again as they will do you no harm.

I am glad to hear that you liked the posts in Bengalspider and I am certain that you will start contributing to the site very soon and become one of the valued active members of this site.

The forum is very interactive and the members are too good and helpful towards each other, they will take you in in no time. Feel free to interact with everyone and get well acquainted. The site and all of us will be very happy if you turn out to be a contributing and active member but the one who will be mostly benefited will be you.

Welcome to the club.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hello Mr Lokesh Das and Mr Bhaswar,

Lokesh Das is the editor of Orissa Spier and I am very happy to see him here. He does not need to see the guidelines any more as he is already habituated with the spider networks and knows well about his jobs.
    It is very nice to see you Mr Lokesh here in Bengal Spider and I hope you will be a active member of this web site very soon and post beneficial resources and forum discussions topic to Bengal Spider.

All the best,
    Thanks a lot,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Lokesh,
    It is nice to get a person like you in Bengalspider. Hope your contributions will always enrich us.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

Thanks Bhaswar for the warm welcome, I will try my best to be active and be a good and quality contributor in Bengalspider. You have right there is no harm in going through the Guidelines it will refresh my memory.

Thanks Ankit for the nice words, You are also a very good contributor in Both the site , I am having a good time in Bengalspider till now.

Thanks Debasish for the compliment.

Cheers
    Lokesh

Dear Lokesh and Ankit

Though I was unaware that Lokesh is an editor of Orissa Spider still it seems I managed to guess his acquaintance with the spider sites. Nice to know that we have another experienced and well accustomed member within us. Lokesh you really need not go through the guideline it seems if not for time pass. Please my suggestion on account of my ignorance.

Ankit thanks for sharing the information and I think now everyone will know Lokesh's level and that will only rise the level of expectation from Lokesh. Keep up the good work and have a blast on the way enjoying the journey. Best regards.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hello Mr Bhaswar,

You are exactly right and I agree with you. The level of Lokesh is really a good one and he really deserves his name in the top earners list, but he has to work hard for it here in Bengal Spider.

All the best Mr Lokesh for the contributions and earnings from Bengal Spider, I hope very soon you will be able to put your name in th top earners list of Bengal Spider and your resources will help the website to earn a good amount of adsence revenue.

Thanks a lot,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Dear Mr. Ankit

Thank you for the kind response and I think it will be tough competition ahead of us too so we should better buckle up as well, what say?

Jokes apart, once again all the best for your future in Bengalspider as well as in your life. Though it seems unlikely still if you feel you need any help at any time feel free to ask and I will be always ready for it in any way I can.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hello Mr Bhaswar,

It is really nice to see that I have so many helping hands in Bengal Spider but now I am quite experienced with the website and am quite comfortable too working for this website. I will surely tell you people if I have any problem here in Bengal Spider.

Thanks again,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.