You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask about bengal

Done a Mistake but Uploaded the Invoice

hello Everybody

I have done a mistake.

Please help me

I have written a wrong pin, it is said that it must be atleast 4 digit but i have given only 2 digit, but I have uploaded the invoice, please help me out.
    I am very much sorry

Please help me , I want the mony.

Please reply me
    Hi Madhu,
    I am not much sure about the process for it, but it happens sometime like uploading wrong information in invoice but I am sure webmaster will find a correct workaround for you.
    So please wait for a reply from the webmaster.

Cheers
    Lokesh

Hello Madhu,

One thing you can do is that if that invoice is rejected or not approved. You can change your PIN and resend the invoice with the new 4 digit PIN on it.

Regards,
    Vimal

Hello Madhu,
    Don't worry about that matter. I agree with Vimal that if your invoice will rejected then you can upload a new invoice with the correct pin. And don't be hurry when you upload the invoice. And one best thing for you. A new invoice format is introduced in all spider sites. In thst format you have not needed to scan it of send the image file. This new invoice form is a easy one which is in doc format. You can easily edit the form and put the correct information and upload it directly to the Spider sites for money.

Regards;
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    Member of Bengal Spider
    Editor of Assam Spider
    Earn lots of Money from Adsense, Then Just Click here

Hello Madhu,

Yes Mr. Ardhendu Narayan Rout is absolutely right that the format of invoice has been changed. But don't worry about that, it is changed for good. Now there is no need to put your signature there on the invoice. So what you have to do now is just fill the invoice online, upload it and receive the money.

Regards,
    Vimal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.