You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Do you know that Team India get the duplicate ICC trophy in world cup?

India get duplicate ICC trophy and Mr. swarad power is the main villane; Mumbai people show protest against Mr.power- say your opinion.
    Hi Subrata,
    Yes it is painful to listen.

Thanks,

Debashish Bhattacharya

Hello Sir,

This is really dissapointing to know sir. Thanks for posting this information in Bengal Spider forum.

Thanks a lot,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello Subrata Sir,
    As Mr Debashish Bhattacharya said really it is painful to listen. I have also noticed that when the world cup trophy was given. I noticed that the previously shown world cup had some round circles in the lower position of the trophy. But when the trophy was given you must have seen that there is no such rounding circles are present. So it is very sad to listen that we have the duplicate world cup trophy.

Regards

Ardhendu Narayan Rout

Join Orissa Spider and Earn good Revenue

Hello Mr Ardhendu,

I do not agree with those points. According to the media it says that the world cup trophy is not the original one but who knows whats going on behind. There may be some curtains. May be they do not want to display the original trophy.

We can not be so sure about it. World cup is a big game and is one of the most important games of this world. It is really confusing to khow the exact matter behind the curtains. But we must not go with the rumours going on in the market as well as media.

Thank you,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Nice to see a very interesting discussion going on about the world cup trophy. What I heard and understood that India got or will get the original trophy made up of gold. But for showcase and celebration they provide the replica of the world cup and it is not duplicate its official replica of the original world cup. The Original world cup will be given to BCCI so that keep it safe.However Indian won the cricket world cup 2011 and the whole world knows it and they will be world champions for minimum four years.That gives me so much happiness that I forgot about the original or replica world cup.

It is my own personnel view, if anybody got more information or any correct news then feel free to share.

Cheers
    Lokesh

Thanks all of you for response,
    Now I want to say the remarks of lokesh " What I heard and understood that India got or will get the original trophy made up of gold. But for showcase and celebration they provide the replica of the world cup and it is not duplicate its official replica of the original world cup. The Original world cup will be given to BCCI so that keep it safe"

This is not true because the original cup is seized by our customs dept. when it comes from Srilanka because the ICC does not pay the customs duty charge of Rs. 22 lacs, and ICC refuse to pay this to India govt. To cover up their wrong intention they give the replica trophy and the original trophy is still under custody of customs department. can you imagine the income of ICC from this tournament? so it is nothing to pay such amount of money. I think swarad pawer must take necessary action on this matter as ICC president but I am sorry to say as a corrupted politicians he never take any steps for Indians.

subrata ray from bengal

Hello Sir,

This is really a nice information. These facts were unknown to me about the world cup trophy. Post this in the resource section sir it is really nice and will get lots of visit.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello Everyone,

You all people have a lot of information about world cup, the trophy given to world cup winner and all. After reading the responses, I have also come to know many things which I didn't knew earlier. So everyone one posting their response keep up the good work and let the people know the truth about the trophy.

Regards,
    Vimal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.