You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

What cell phone do you prefer?

There are many cell phones available in the market. Members of Bengal Spider please let us know what kind of cell phones do you prefer or use?

Thank You, I hope everybody will respond to this topic.

Ankit Patwari.
    Hi Ankit,
    In my initial period of life I had interests on various phones. Now I feel anything in your life should serve your purpose only. If it is on need then it is fine. Naturally, this need varies for person to person. But, I found regarding features iphone and Android phones are best.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

Nice Question. I am very happy with my HTC Desire which is a android phone having android 2.2 operating system. Off course the android new version has been released which has a camera in front and screen size is bigger than this , That's a good option to have a change but that screen size looks a bit bigger in pocket. So as per my view HTC Desire is the best till now and the main thing is you can find thousands of different apps free of cost from android market.

Please share if anybody got a good idea about any mobile phone.

Cheers
    Lokesh

Hello Mr Debashish Bhattacharya,

Thank you for your opinion. Apple Iphone is really a good choice. The Iphone 3g is also launched in India many days back which is also a good choice and provides a lot of features to the consumers. But unfortunately I have to say that the prices of the Apple Iphone is much more than what was expected because now there are cell phones in the market with more features and with an attractive price tag so the sell of the Apple Iphone is not that much.

Thank you Mr Lokesh too for your valuable response to this thread. Nowadays Nokia, HTC, Blackberry and Samsung are leading in the Indian cell phone market. The sales figure is also good of these brands and they are really doing well in the Indian market.

Thanks a lot,
    Ankit Patwari

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.