You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask about bengal

Chief Minister of West Bengal

Who should be the next Chief Minister of West Bengal?
    Hello Mr. Debashish Bhattacharya

It is interesting to see that you have made an attempt to create a mini election here on Bengalspider for the West Bengal Chief Minister post.

jokes apart, Honestly I am not sure who should be better suited for the chief minister post among those you have mentioned. This may be due to the fact that I do not have strong political affinity towards any political party and hence I cannot choose someone depending on the symbol they represent. I think we should someone who can be a good leader to lead West Bengal towards improvement and achieve everything that people of West Bengal have potential of achieving. This certainly sounds good but doesn't really help me when coming to choosing CM for West Bengal. I am still to make up my mind. Awaiting other's responses may be they can pour some thoughts and facts into my mind.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hello Mr Debashish,

As said by Mr Bhaswar this is really like a mini election here in Bengal Spider and this is really a very nice topic. In bengal both the leaders are well known and have good qualities so it is very difficult to say that who will exactly be the Chief Minister of the State. But who ever bees the CM we should make sure that he/she does his duty properly and contribute a lot for the state.

Thanks a lot,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Bhaswar and Ankit,
    First of all a big thanks to you two for your valuable response. Hoping to get more response from all. I really liked your views regarding this topic.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

Hello Mr. Ankit and Mr. Debashish Bhattacharya

Thank you for your appreciation of my post. I had written what I actually feel and it seems that I will face this dilemma till the election gets over. I am still not sure which symbol to vote for this election and this confusion is not welcome from my side. I want to make the right decision for me and my land and it seems making the right decision is not very easy in this case. I hope I don't have to vote someone randomly with my eyes closed due to this confusion of mine in the end.

Mr. Debashish Bhattacharya me and Ankit have already expressed our views on this topic but we haven't heard from you. I would like to know your opinion in this matter and whom do you feel eligible to become the next chief minister of West Bengal. Awaiting your response.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hi Bhaswar,
    Sorry for not expressing my view. Personally I feel any good human being should become the chief minister irrespective of political colour.

It should have been a high paid job. For that there should have been a quality barrier throughout his career. He should have been a quality manager.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

Hello Mr Bhaswar,

These are the things which we should not disclose but id we do compare the above teo names who are nominated for the post then I must say that both have some qualities and both the person have some power to be the next CM.

As said by Mr Debashish a person having the qualities will have to the next CM. Well said Mr Debshish and i totally agree with you.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello Mr. Ankit and Mr. Debashish Bhattacharya

It is totally acceptable if someone decides to reserve his/her thoughts or views regarding any matter and keep it to himself/herself unless he/she is a witness in a court trial.

Well enough of my stupid jokes, I totally agree with you Mr. Ankit that both of them are really well qualified when it comes to the eligibility to become Chief Minister of West Bengal and only votes of the masses will inevitably decide the next Chief Minister for us.

Regards
    Bhaswar

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.