You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Bengal Updates

Urgent 100 Call Center Job Openings at DURGAPUR !

Required Customer Care Executives / Web Designers for BPO / Call Center at Durgapur.

Looking for Fresher or Experienced Customer Care Executives for voice-based international sales process & Webdesigners.

Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to diffuse volatile situations when distressed or irate customers call for support. Should be able to deliver quality customer service and technical service support for clients.
    For Web Developers should have experience in web designing and can design & maintain the same.

Job profile – Outbound Tech Process/ Outbound International Sales Process/ Web Developers

Qualification – 10th pass / 12th pass / Graduates or Any (Above Age of 18 years)

Send your resumes at,
    resume.durgapur@gmail.com

ON THE SPOT OFFER LETTER !!!!!

Delete Attachment

Mr. Ritesh Dwivedi

I would suggest that you post this in the resource section of Bengalspider so that it would be beneficial for you, the site and also the people this post is targeted to. As a resource it will have more chances of appearing in search results than a forum post so it will be more earning for you, more revenue for the website and much more helpful for the viewers as no matter how good a post is it's no use if it cannot be found and never seen or read, right?

hope you understand and agree to what I said and find this suggestion useful. Being an editor of ISC I have moved several threads to resource myself which were similarly posted in the forums mistakenly. I am not sure if the editors of BengalSpider can do the same but I think you should contact them or post this in the resources section yourself.

Regards
    Bhaswar

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.