You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Bengalspider, way of earning

Initially I thought it is a way to earn money. Now I feel it is a way to communicate people and enjoy that communication. As a bonus you are paid.
    This is the only site which I seen in Bengal who really pay for your hard work. Its is one of the good way to earn part time. If you give your hundred percent then this website also look after you and pay you.
    Have you any other site like this? If your answer is YES then give me the URL.

Hello Narendera, Spider sites are really amazing. You are asking about another such website, so I'll advice you to invest your time in Uttarakhand Spider (UKS) which is same like Bengal Spider. Hope you will join soon. Just click the following link named join and win Member of Week.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Join and win Member of Week award

Hello Mr. Sharma
    You have suggest me to join another site Uttarakhand Spider, but i have a question that what is the difference between Uttarakhand spider and Bengal Spider ? If there is no difference then why I join the photo copy of UKS ? If I give my full energy to Bengal Spider then it's give me more and more. If you know some other site which is different from BS then please suggest me.

Regards
    Narendra Gupta.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.