You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Continuing partnership share upto June 2011

We are continuing partnership share for further 3 months, I am sure members will make full use of it. Try to post on current topics and Bengal related topics. This will give you more points thus more share.

We will be evaluating better for long and well described posts in own words.
    Hello Sanjeev Sir,

A very nice announcement for which we all were waiting for. I hope the members will show similar enthusiasm in contribution in different sections this time also.

Regards,
    Vimal

Hello Sanjeev Sir,

This is nice announcement for more attracting the new join members and present members.

Regards

Jugal Mohanty

Hello Jugal mohanty,

Yes Indeed this is a very nice decision by Sanjeev sir. It will be act as motivation and encouragement for the members who are new and for that matter even the existing ones.

Regards,
    Vimal

Hello Sandy Sir,
    This is one of the best decission by you. I am sure all members can take the benefit in next three months. Bengal spider is earning good so we can assume that it will go higher in next months. I request all members to put genuine posts so that they can get maximum revenue from partnership programme and adsense.

Hi Sanjeev,

Sorry for being late to reply. I am really happy to read this because this is surely going to help me in future.

Another point I would like to share with you. I am very happy for being a small part of Bengalspider.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.