You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Register for May-June 2011 online guidance sessions here

Hello friends,

Few days back we conducted an online guidance session to help new members understand the functionalities of BengalSpider and of all Spider sites in general. Some of the new members participated enthusiastically and our sites got some new talents. The efforts we took resulted in success and we were happy!

Starting from May 2011, we have decided to conduct our online guidance session on a regular basis. The date and time of the first session will be updated later here. Every two months we will help a new batch of writers and there will be a total of one session per week, or more if required. Topics that will be covered are writing basics, use of HTML, SEO, promoting posts externally and more.

If you want to avail this facility, please register yourself below. You only require to have a Gmail address. Expert Webmasters and writers of various spider sites will talk to the members through Google chat or GTalk. Each session will have two shifts, one in afternoon (roughly 4 to 5:30 pm) and one at night (roughly 12 to 1:30 am), and you can register for either at your convenience. Please mention your timeslot while registering below.
    Hi Dr. Sanjeev,
    Please accept my request for this. I am really interested to know more about this.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

Hello Sanjeev sir,

A very nice and innovative things started by you to guide the new members. I hope this will benefit everybody. I am also thinking of starting this in Biharspider, if that is allowed. Please respond that it is allowed to emulate good things from other sister sites. Waiting for your response.

Regards,
    Vimal

yes Vimal why not, you are welcome to make the same announcement in BiharSpider too. In fact I was going to intimate you regarding this and take your opinion. So please announce it in BiharSpider.

One thing, please keep the session time exactly same so that we can guide the members of all spider sites together.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Hello Kumaraditya Sarkar,

Thanks a lot for your reply. And I am happy that now I can also start this guidance program in Biharspider. I am going to announce this program right now.

Regards,
    Vimal

Hello Sanjeev Sir,
    I am a new member to bengalspider.I have got a lot of queries to ask.
    I desperately need this guidance session.Please accept my request for this.

Thanks,
    Anandita Roy Choudhury

Hi Dr. Sanjeev and Kumaraditya,

Please let me know the timing of session. I am interested to attend this online guidance session.

Thanks,

Debashish Bhattacharya

Anandita, you have been registered.

Debashish babu, due to lack of registrations we have decided to delay the dates a little bit which will be shortly announced. The timings will be roughly like what is mentioned in the last paragraph of the announcement thread above.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Hi Kumaraditya,

Thanks for your response. Hey, do not call me as babu. It sounds odd to me. I am in such a profession where calling by name is more friendly.

I have some other issue. My GoogleAdSense account is approved. As because it is activated in my rediffmail account I am unable to access. Though it is approved I am not seeing ad on my resources. The other part is that I need to know about Indiareviewchannel.

Hoping to get a positive reply as always.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

Hello Kumaraditya,

Thanks for getting me registered.

Thanks,
    Anandita

Debashish

I did not understand the rediffmail issue please makes it clear. You can not able to see Adsense ads in your posts. This is a preventive action from the webmasters because if you click accidentally in any adsense ad then your adsense profile will be in trouble.

Regards,
    Subhajit

Hi Subhajit,

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

Hi Dr. Sanjeev,
    Please register me in the Night Slot and oblige.

Thanks,
    Souvik

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.