You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

To allow resource section

Hi,iam jugal

My resource section not allow to writing anything,Iam promise to this time to not posting any copyright things.Please accept my request and allow me in resource section.
    Hello,

Dont worry your posting right will be very soon given to you back as this is your first mistake the webmaster and the editor will allow you again but you have no right to post copied materials to the resource section as this is strictly against the website' s rules and regulation and next time if you repeat the same mistake again then the webmaster may take some actions against you. So keep in mind. And one more thing to suggest you, kindly concentrate on your english while writing in the forum or posting a resource. This will help you a lot. And still if you have some problems then write it first in the ms- word and then copy paste here.

Thank you,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi,

Please go through the link to know about: - how to get back your posting right .

Hopefully you will get back your posting permissions. As you are a new member I suggest you to go through the posting guideline very carefully before posting anything. You can contact webmasters or editors directly for any query. Also you can go through the HELP section of BengalSpider.

Regards,
    Subhajit

Thanks Ankit & Subhajit,

Giving me this type of suggestion.I will sure this time to my any posting resource not be rejected because iam writing in my ownword.

Thankyou

Jugal Mohanty

Hello Mr Jugal Monathy,

One more very important suggestion I have for you is please use correct use of English language here to get more points in your resources as well as your forum responses. Just for an example in your previous response there ts no space between "own" and "words" and the construction of the sentence is wrong too.
    Just keep some little things in your mind while posting in Bengal Spider and I can ensure you that you will share a good amount of revenue from Bengal Spider revenue sharing program.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.