You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

New film on floor

LADIES V/S RICKY BAHL is the new film started by Yash Raj Films. Director is having the credit of making popular film Band Baja Barat, Manish Sharma. Hero is also your known face Ranbir Singh of Band Baja Barat. Pariniti Chopra is the newcomer in this movie.
    Hello,

Thanks for putting this important topic here in Bengal Spider Forum. I hope this topic will also be welcomed by some other members of the website too. I hope this will also help some crazy fans of bollywood movies. This kind of topics you can post better in the resource section of this website as they can get a good traffick from the Google search. But you have to work a little and make it a little more organised.

I am sure that this kind of topics will always be appreciated by our webmaster as well as other top ranking members of the website. Keep on posting here.

Thanks a lot,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Ankit,
    Actually I am not being able to put image into the topic. I am searching the way to put image into these topics.

Thanks for your suggestion. Shortly you will get resources about bollywood.

I have seen you are putting images on resources.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.