You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Bengal Updates

Bengal spider in your cell phone.

Do you know that you can use bengal spider in your cell phone? Members what ideas do you have? How do you use bengal spider and quay connected easily on the go? please comment.

Thank you,
    Ankit Patwari.
    Hi Ankit,
    Thanks for your information. Please inform the way also.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

Hello Mr Debashish,

I use Bengal Spider often in my C5 which is a multi tasking cell phone when I am stuck somewhere and I am getting bored or when I am not having a PC or laptop with me to surf the internet. I use my multi tasking cell phone to switch on to Bengal Spider, though writing of resources by cell phone is a bit tough job but you can comment on the forums of Bengal Spider, recalculate the points and earnings and do all the jobs which is similar to a PC or laptop.

What you have to do is install the opera mini browser to your cell phone as it provides the best experience of surfing the internet from your cell phone. After installing the web-browser just open full view of the page Bengal Spider by the home link of "www.bengalspider.com" and after that you can easily sign into your profile and use it as you want as the web page appears similar to your PC webpage.

I will be soon posting this information in the resource section and I hope this will surely help some of the members of Bengal Spider who does not have a laptop and are finding a way to use there Bengal Spider profile through there cell phone.

Thank you,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

This is a nice piece of information. Thanks to Ankit for sharing this information with us. I would like to ask two questions to you on this matter. Firstly, does using Opera mini browser reduce the surfing charges than other mobile browsers? And secondly what are the data transfer charges of your mobile connection and how much does it cost for an average walk through Bengalspider? Awaiting answers from your experience.

By the way this also shows the level of activity from your side on Bengalspider. I see you currently have member rank 4 and I admit that you deserve such superb rankings. All the best for the future.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Thanks a lot Mr Bhaswar Mukhopadhay. I use Airtel and I activate the 98 plan on my cell which provides me free internet surfing. Opera Mini is so far the best browser but there is no difference in data transfer. I have a resource with this information. Kindly go through it. Its all you people who have helped me to reach to this postition. Without the co-operation of you members the way to such position would have been very tough for me.
    Click here to see my resource.
    >Use Bengal Spider from your cell phone.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.