You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Resource posting tips in BengalSpider

Hi All,

I want to share some of my editing experience here which I think will help new members here.

In case of resource posting you can add images in it. It looks beautiful when you attached a picture to your resource. But I advice did not use more than 2 picture in a resource. You can beautify your post through HTML also.

Some members are using large pictures in there resource. We have no problem in it but remember, the picture is not only thing/everything in your post. The reader of the article is actually looking for some information here. So, provide as much as information you can.

If you want to write something about a visiting place in Bengal fallowing points should be included:

1.History or brief information about the place.
    2.How to reach there.
    3.Places to visit there.
    4.Bus/Train/Air route to the place.
    5.Address of some Hotels or Guest House.
    5.Other information if any

After providing all the information you can add a picture of the place in your article. These will help editors to approve your resource quickly and you can also earn points (money) quickly. Members are welcome to post there comment here. It will be better if webmasters also add their comment here.
    Hello Mr Subhajit,

This is a nice message you had posted here in Bengal Spider.
    I hope this will surely help all the new members as well as the existing old members of Bengal Spider.

Thanks a lot,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.