You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

I am Shantha Santhanam From Tamil Nadu

Hello Everyone!

I am Shantha Santhanam a retired Railway employee from Tamil Nadu. I just want to spend my time usefully in sharing and learning things. I need all of your guidance and support to continue my journey here.

Aapnaader sobaaike Shubho Nabobarsher priti o shubheccha jaanaai
    I Wish You All a Very Happy Bengali New Year!!

Regards
    Shantha
    Hi Mr. Shanta,

A warm welcome to Bengalspider. Hope your desire will be taken care by all members. It is nice to get a retired person over here.

Wish you all the best.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

Hello Mr. Shantha Shanthanam

A warm welcome to Bengalspider and a very happy bengali new year to you too. As you are now a member of Bengalspider now you can be relieved to know that members are here are very experienced and always lend a helping hand when needed. I have personally learned a lot from members around here and I know for a fact that you will not be turned down if you seek help or guidance in Bengalspider.

Apart from going through all the posting guidelines and help topics which is a must you can register in this guidance program if you wish it's free of cost by our webmasters for the new members to improve themselves and learn more and more. Hope this post was of some assistance. Looking forward to seeing you as an active and valuable member of Bengalspider.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hello,

This is really nice of you sir that you joined this website. It is our pleasure that such importatnt persons of our society is joining this website. I welcome you here in this website with all the wishes from my heart. I hope that you will very soon become an top earning member of this website and share a good amount of revenue.

As you are already a member of one of the sister websites I think all is clear to you and you dont need any sort of guidelines to go through. If you need any kind of help feel free to ask me. I know I am junior to you and I am not in that level to help you and with your guidance and help I think we the existing members of Bengal Spider will benefit a lot from you.

Thanks a lot and same to you,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

I thank everyone who have encouraged me here. Just want to inform you that my name is Shantha and my husband's name is Santhanam. Hope you got it. Thanks for your support.

Regards
    Shantha

Hello Mam,

Now I got it, I am sorry for the gender mistake. Hope you do not mind that.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi,
    You are welcome in Bengal Spider. It is nice to see that you are interested in Bengali language. You are already started getting support from members. You can also contact to the webmaster or Editors directly to their e-mail ID. We are looking for your quality contribution here. Before posting anything please go through the guidelines in the site.

Regards,
    Subhajit

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.