You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Target 5000!

Hi,

Friends we did not able to achieve our monthly target of 5000 points for last 3 months. That's why we get less money together as below:-

Rs 2579.00 were left undistributed in March
    Rs 1809.00 were left undistributed in February &
    Rs 6170.00 were remain unshared in January

So, this massage is to remind all members to do not lose the chance to earn more money by contributing more in April. This month upto 13th April we did not passed even half of the target point.
    Mr Subhajit Chatterjee

Thank you very much for the update. I hope this month the active members of Bengalspider will not let any money remain undistributed. I myself have been busy this month due to my academic engagements and with examinations drawing closer I am afraid I will get lesser time in enar future. Still I shall strive to gather as much effective points as I can manage and I urge all the active members to do the same.

This kind of updates will help us by reminding us how much further our target lies and that we will have to work hard to achieve success. It was a good idea to share the information with us and I personally will try not to disappoint Bengalspider by contributing as much as I can. I believe all the other members feel the same way and they will try to do their best too and that's what we need to achieve the target set ahead of us.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hello Mr Subhajit,

This is really a bad news for the members of Bengal Spider. SO much money is left untouched here in Bengal Spider. So it is my request to the members of this website to contribute more for Bengal Spider as there is huge earning opportunity. We should not leave this opportunity and the new members are also requested to post more in Bengal Spider which can easily help them to get a 500 points from here and they can get a good share of revenue from the Bengal Spider Webmaster.

I hope members will be more serious in posting from now onwards as you had provided with informations about the recent points of Bengal Spider. Thanks for such a nice information Mr Subhajit.

Thanks a lot,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi All,
    As per performance as on 16.04.11 we are having total point around 2000. So, in last 14 days double contribution is needed from the members to achieve the magic figure(5000). So, don't just waste your time here. Start posting! I specially request the fallowing members to contribute more:-

Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    sushmita ghosh mohanty
    Madhu
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Dhananjoy Chakraborty and
    Anirban Basu

Regards,
    Subhajit

Hello Mr Subhajit,

This kind of updates is really good for the sharing more revenue in Bengal Spider and this will surely help the members to become more active. It is nice to see that you are working so hard to bring up the inactive members of this website. I hope with this message members will work hard and post more to achieve those 5000 points.
    All the best to the above members whose name has been mentione by Mr Subhajit.

Thanks a lot,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello Subhajit Chatterjee,

I appreciate your concern for us not reaching the magic mark of 5000 points. But I personally believe that it is better to have 4 or 5 good articles than to have 20 bad articles with no traffic. We should write good articles which helps this site any inter surfer as well. If we concentrate on this points will itself come automatically.

Regards,
    Vimal

Hi,

Yes I agree with Vimal. But the fact is that we need to maintain quantity with quality.

Hope we will be able to make up in the remaining days.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

Hello Mr Subhajit,

I want to say something,

We the members of Bengal Spider are unable to reach the level of 5000 points every month. But we are working hard and the website is also earning well through our valuable resources so why the amount is left undisturbed? Why is it not distributed in some specific contests about the forums or among the members only according to the points if there is any money left. I want your response in this topic and I am waiting for it.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi all,
    First of all thanks for response. I am going to give reply some of the issue here.
    Ankit, I nominate members who have capability to contribute more but not give their 100% yet. I like to mention the name Dhananjoy Chakraborty specially. He was a fabulous contributor but this month his points do not cross 100.
    You also raised a very good point about undistributed amount but the amount is left undistributed as per the announcement (partnership sharing program) made by the webmaster. These decisions are normally taken by the webmasters of the site. So, we can do only what is in our hand (contribute more).
    In the case of qualitative contribution I think if we contribute regularly we can generate 4 or 5 good article automatically.

Regards,
    Subhajit

Hello Mr Subhajit,

I want to ask you a question.
    You mentioned that the following amounts are left undisturbed :
    Rs 2579.00 were left undistributed in March
    Rs 1809.00 were left undistributed in February &
    Rs 6170.00 were remain unshared in January

This makes 10558 in total. So what happens to this amount? Why the members are not getting this amount though it is a part earned by their resources only?
    Kindly respond to it.

Thank you,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Ankit,

If you go through the announcement carefully it says that total eligible points should be 5000.
    I want to mention a line from there "Minimum total eligible points will be 5000, means if total points of all eligible partners are 3200 still it will be considered as 5000 and if you have 500 points then your share will be 500/5000 * 50% revenue, not 500/3200*50%". As it show, if we can manage to get 5000 point we will get full 50% of the earning.

Now, about your query, the undistributed amount stays with the site as their earning because we are not able to use the opportunity. That's why in this month I am continuing this post.

Regards,
    Subhajit

Hi Subhajit,

I am trying to follow your post. May I know how much points we have earned till date?

I feel I need to understand this system.

Thanks for this post.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

I have some bad news for you; we did not able to get 2500 points yet. I will inform whenever we cross 3500 mark.Yes, you need to understand the system to earn more.
    Regards,
    Subhajit

Hello Mr Subhajit,

Thanks for such nice updates and informations. One more question, why only 1 point is given for forum responses? Is anything wrong going on? Like this people will not respond in Bengal Spider Forum.

Thanks a lot,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

I am a little disappointed by the points I have been assigned in the forums section lately and this might also affect my effective points score. More contribution is needed than before to achieve the target points. That is why I wanted to remind everyone to double their efforts as point assigning in the forum section has become low which is not a bad thing as a whole but has a negative impact on the effective points accumulation of a member.
    Regards
    Bhaswar

Hi All,

Still 10 days are left. I do not feel it is difficult to achieve if everyone try hard. Please try to double the point everyday.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

Hi Subhajit,

Though it is not the right place to put my point in front of you. I found you are one of the experienced member as well as Editor.

As I have achieved Gold level and checked the eligibility factor for Google AdSense I can apply for Google AdSense. But today I have noticed that Bengal Spider has disapproved the status though I had applied for Google AdSense yesterday. Due to some technical problem I deleted the first application to Google AdSense and applied for the second time.

I am not understanding the reason of disapproving. Is it possible to know the reason of disapproving by Bengal Spider?

Already I have put it into the forum of Google AdSense to Webmaster. Hope I will get cooperation from you to sort out this issue.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

I replied in the particular thread. This happens because you did not read the guidelines properly. See how it effects when you did not go through the guideline. Regarding the change in your Adsense profile I request you to contact to the webmasters for the proper reply.
    Regards,
    Subhajit

Hello Shubhajit Chatterjee please keep us updated like this so we can be aware of our progress and also get an idea about how far the destination still is. Active members are responding to this thread but their numbers aren't too huge. I want to request all active members to respond here so we can be updated about the progress and also keep an eye on Mr. Subhajit Chatterjee's updates.
    Regards
    Bhaswar

Hi friends,

Greetings to all of you for your participation this month but I feel this month also we did not able to achieve the target point. Around 2000 points are required to get the magic figure. Only 5 days to go in this month. I request to the below people to contribute more.

Souvik Chatterjee (Sunny)
    paresh kumar sahu
    Anirban Basu
    Dhananjoy Chakraborty
    Vandana

If they reach minimum 100 point we will get more effective point and our total earning will increase.

Bhaswar Mukhopadhyay, you don't have to wait for my update as you can also view the position for this month. Just click the link and change the date as format mm/dd/yyyy.

If you have more point other than resource section then posts some resource. As per rule 50% of your total points should come from resource section.

Regards,
    Subhajit

Thank you for the regular updates Mr Subhajit. I hope next month we will get 5000 points as you will be there to alert the members from the very beginning of the month. Lets hope for the best.
    Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Thanks for the tip.
    Regards
    Bhaswar

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.