You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask about bengal

Vodafone or Airtel

In our West Bengal Vodafone and Air-tel are the leading service provider and can be called the best. There is a good competition among these two network providers so members what do you think which service provider is better and what is your opinion about both the service providers?
    We use Airtel For last 5 Years.
    It is better than other in Network Service and wrong Billing?

Hi Ankit,

Prepaid is fine but regarding post paid, both are not reliable. Basically, no one in post paid is fine.

Thanks,

Debashish Bhattacharya

Hi Guys,
    It is difficult t say which is best, But as per mu knowledge I can say that Airtel is in the upper seat.
    Aitel has more subscribers all over India and in west Bengal too. Vodafone also got many customers but less than Airtel. Airtel has its own fibre optic cable all over India , so they are not dependent on any media company to provide telephonic solutions whilst Vodafone uses some media cables on rent from a company to provide telephonic service.
    Vodafone is bigger if you compare all over world but In India and west Bengal Airtel has obviously a lead.

And Like Debashish I donot like Both of Them .

Cheers
    Lokesh

Hello everyone,

It is really nice to see your response here in this forum thread. As you people mentioned that you do not like both the service providers but I am not actually not satisfied with it. I am using air tel only and I do not have any sort of problem using it. Still some people say that BSNL is better in tariffs and call charges but with my personal experience I feel that Airtel is a reliable network provider and you can go with it. The best thing I like about Airtel is that I have not experienced call drops or any other network problems while calling using Airtel which is quite common with BSNL. I want to know the opinions of the other members of this website to make a better result for this topic of discussion.

Thanks a lot guys for responding here,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello Ankit,
    Thanks for opening such a good thread in this forum section. I am also feeling happy to see the responses of the members of Bengal Spider. You are asking a good question. But I don't know much about the mobile network providers of West Bengal. But in Orissa if you want to distinguish between the two network you can't separate. Because if you want the networks then Airtel must be get the chance. But Airtel has not given the 3G facility which Vodafone had already given. So in this way Vodafone also can get the chance to win. But actually if anyone distinguish between the two network you can observe that the total facility we get from these networks are equal. I don't the the actual answer but this is my view I have just described.

Regards;
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    Member of Bengal Spider
    Editor of Assam Spider
    Earn lots of Money from Adsense, Then Just Click here

Hello everyone,

I think as far as customer service is concerned is concerned Airtel is unmatched in any area in which it is operating. So is the quality of its coverage area and network. So according to me if I have to choose between only these two options mentioned above, I will go with Airtel. Hoping to hear from other members.

Regards,
    Vimal

Hello Mr Ardhendu Narayan Rout,

Thanks for this lovely response.
    I support your answer whether in Orissa or in West Bengal Airtel is leading in the whole India and Airtel's network is the best everywhere. I hope thatAirtel will very soon launch 3g at your place.

Thanks a lot,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Mr Vimal,

Thanks for this unmatched response for this unmatched network provider. I totally agree with you. I hope that airtel will soon launch its 3g facility too everywhere in West Bengal and will give the best service to its customers as usual.

Thanks a lot again,
    The poll is showing a good result and I will be highly obliged to the other members too if they respond to this forum.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello everyone

I see a really nice discussion going on here. It's time I share my part of the story. It's true that Vodafone and Airtel are the leading network and cellphone giants doing major business in West Bengal as well as entire India, but I will have to vote for BSNL Cellone connection of which I am a satisfied customer. It may be the reason that a certain plan suits my needs and service on the overall scenario of BSNL is nowhere near the pre-mentioned brands(controversial and arguable) but being a more than happy customer and free from hassles like sudden reduction of balance without reason or auto activation of caller tunes that cost you.

If anyone finds it peculiar or interesting you can go through one of my posts about the BSNL plan I use. Being a satisfied availer I like to spread word for it so it can help other people with similar needs as well.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hello Mr Bhaswar Mukhopadyay,

I will not say you to stop using your existing network provider and I hope none of the members will say you that. Its totally your choice and option and we are no one to suggest or interfere in your personal life. But I always like to try new things. It is your matter whether you do like it or not but I do. The prepaid plans for Airtel are really good and the 2g internet facilities are also unmatchable. The kind of service which I get from Airtel, I am sure no other network provider other than Vodafone can match it. Again the place where you stay is always a factor. May be at your place BSNL has a better network so you feel free to use it but I am quite happy using Airtel and only those will understand the value of Airtel or Vodafone those who have used it.

Thanks a lot,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.