You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Bengali like to work in intellectual level

Bengalis prefer to work in intellectual level. They are more happy to apply intellect than physical power.
    Hello Mr Debashish Bhattacharya,

Your question or what you want to ask and discuss with the members of Bengal Spider is not totally clear. Kindly make the question a little clear and I would love to respond in this topic of yours.

Thank you,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Ankit,

I want the discussion on this particular topic, which means Bengali people are more keen on those work that do not need physical labour. They are more interested on intellectual work i.e. they are interested on doing the work related in mental level. Like they do not want to work in factories, but want to work in software companies.

Hope I am able to clear it now. Sorry for your inconvenience.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

Hello Mr Debashish Bhattacharya,

The fact that you mentioned here that the Bengali people like to do intellectual work and they prefer mental labour than physical labour. I agree with you totally but I want to say that it is not only Bengali people it is with each and every person of this world. No one wants to give his/her physical labour. Have you ever seen a software engineer working as a labour in any place of this world.

It is the common psychology of human beings that they want to earn by sitting and using their brain. And again one more point to add up income is also limited in case of physical labour. The people who are giving their physical labour and working really very very hard to sustain there life they also think that if they had studied in their childhood and were in a job then they would have been much more happier than they are. Mental labour is always preferred but in the same way physical labour is always compulsory and if there is no one to apply his/her physical labour everything will be a problem in this society.

Thanks a lot,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello Debashish Bhattacharya,

Yes nice discussion started by you. Yes I feel up to some extent you are right the Bengali people love doing intellectual things and that is very god thing. Because, if you good intellectual labour you can be more productive in a give time frame as compared to physical labour. I hope you would agree with me.

Regards,
    Vimal

Hello Ankit,

I liked some of the points put forward by you in response to this discussion started by Mr Debashish Bhattacharya, that everybody likes to work on intellectual but there are many factors due to which they are not able to do that. Right education in the childhood is one of the many such factors.

Regards,
    Vimal

Hello Mr Vimal,

Thanks for the appreciation.

Thank you,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Ankit and Vimal,

First of all thanks for your response. If we consider this subject seriously Bengalis are adopted with many skills that help them to work intellectually. Though they are working in factories, but they prefer to work in software or creative industry. Even a hard core mechanical engineer shift himself into software industry. Problem starts there. If everybody want to work in intellectual level then what about the other jobs?

I do not want to put porters or less educated people in this topic. Irrespective of education and qualification we have the habit to work intellectually as well as inside office.

Only intelligent people can do that I accept. But a mechanical engineer should know what is his duty. After completing engineering when he joins into software field or joins in doing MBA, means he wants to be a manager. For that, simple graduation is sufficient. There is no need to block one engineering seat. This is the basic reason of this topic.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.