You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Discuss: Sunday carries a flavour of holiday to us

I want to get your feeling regarding this, "Sunday carries a flavour of holiday to us."
    Hello Debashish Bhattacharya,

Yes you are absolutely tight that Sunday carries a flavour of holiday. From the very childhood we would wait for every Sunday morning. So that we don't have to wake up early or go to schools. And now same feeling there for going to office and all that stuff. So sunday is indeed special.

Regards,
    Vimal

Hi Vimal,

Thank you for your response. Hoping to get lots of response from everybody.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

Hello Mr Debashish,

Sundays are really awesome in almost every one in this world. Though some people still work on Sundays but their life has no sort of entertainment. Sunday has been selected as the day of holiday everywhere so all the banks, financial institutions, schools, colleges remains closed during this day. The day is highly enjoyed by the people specially the Sunday mornings when there is no work pressure and no schools or Colleges. I also wait for Sundays and I enjoy the Sundays as much as I can.

Thank You,
    This is a nice topic.
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Ankit,

As usually I am very happy to get response. Yes it is always nice to think about Sunday. You can relish your morning tea, breakfast, and specially in bengali family - Mutton Curry with rice "Munser Jhol and Bhat." After that a long sound sleep.

Thanks for your response.

Debashish Bhattacharya

Hello Debashish Ji,

You are right as Sunday's carries a special flavor. Nowadays what we live is a kind of mechanical life. No one finds time to share or interact with each other as in one or other they are engaged in. But on Sunday is the day, where we could sit and rejoice with our family members. Having special meals on that day sharing all the tit-bits of the week.

Regards
    Shantha

Hi Shantha Madam,

Yes you are absolutely right irrespective of caste, region, country.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

Sunday is the time to relax and chill. I usually enjoy my morning tea with my favourite paper Anandabazar Patrika. Mostly enjoy my afternoon meal with Chicken Curry and have a nap in the afternoon.

Its really a very very Special day...

Pradipta

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.