You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Bengal Updates

Hi Guys I am Sunny.. Newly Joined..

Hi Guys, This is Souvik Chatterjee (Sunny) from Kolkata. Joined newly as a part of BengalSpider.com to refine my knowledge, learn about Bengal and Last but not the least to Earn a tittle bit as well.

There are many seniors who are doing well, Please help me up from time to time and show me the way.

Looking forward for your utmost cooperation.

Thanks & Regards,

Souvik Chatterjee
    Hello Sunny,

This is really nice that you chose Bengal Spider for knowing more about Bengal. A warm welcome to Bengal Spider. You will be always guided in Bengal Spider. Feel free to write me if you have any sort of query. I will always try my best to help you out.
    Posting well in the resource section of this website will also help you to earn some cash credits. Please keep in note that there are some rules and restrictions for posting in this website. You have to keep in mind the guidelines before posting any content to the resource section of Bengal Spider. Also try to maintain the quality of your writings and do not copy paste any thing here. It is strictly treated.

Thank you,
    Have a nice future ahead.
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Ankit,

Thanks a lot for writing me and your valued suggestions. I will definitely keep those in mind.

Thanks & Regards,

Sunny

Hi Souvik,
    You are most welcome in the best knowledge sharing site for Bengal. If you are new in case of content writing then I advice you to go through the rules and guidelines first and start posting. Only self written articles are entertained here. You can also earn pocket money from here. All senior members will help you to continue in this site. You can also contact editor or webmasters directly through their e-mail ID. Register your name in the online session (posted by Sanjeev sir) if you have any query.

Regards,
    Subhajit

Hello Mr. Souvik Chatterjee

Welcome to BengalSpider. Best wishes for your journey ahead with us. If you require any assistance at any point feel free to ask in the forum and you'll be amazed to see the number of helping hands reaching out.

On a different note you have posted this thread in the wrong section of the forum. There is a separate 'introduce yourself' category under the general section of the forum where messages like this belong. Kindly go through the site and get accustomed with the it. That way you'll find working here easy and will be able to learn and earn with a smile on the face.

Regards
    Bhaswar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.