You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Do you know why the voting ink cannot remove easily from our finger?

Voting ink is the mixture of blue ink and silver nitrate. This ink reacts with the protein particle of the skin and change the color of the skin.In this way the color last long days on the finger.
    Hello subrata ray sir,

A very nice information provided by you. Though we all know that ink which is put on our fingers during the election doesn't go easily, but not many of us are aware of the actual or scientific reason behind that. So thanks a lot of bring to all of us this information. I am sure others will also find this information handy.

Regards,
    Vimal

Hello Sir,

This is a nice information. I was not known to this chemical fact and the reaction of the ink with the protein pigment of our skin.
    Thanks for putting such a nice information here.

Thanks a lot,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Thanks vimal and ankit for your response. I also expect from other member in this type of response. I hope all of the members post this type of information.
    subrata ray from bengal

Hi Subhajit,

Sorry for being late. Any information is always nice, specially contemporary. Is it possible for you to inform the year of beginning this system?

Hoping to get more from you.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

Hi Subrata ray and Debashish Bhattacharya

Nice information from you Subrata ray and Debashish Ji, according to my knowledge, the system of applying ink on voter's forefinger introduced since the first General Election of 1952 to follow one man one vote and it is a good system to prevent double voting.

Regards
    Shantha

Yes, shanta first ink on voter's finger used in the election of 1952 and i am sorry to say that i forget to write this information. You can also read my article history of voting here.
    subrata ray from bengal

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.