You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Reducing the load on Kolkata

I want a discussion on this following topic.

How to reduce load on Kolkata and how far it is correct?
    Hello,

Reduce the loads on Kolkata in what basis?
    Your question is not clear to me Mr Debashish Bhattacharya.
    Kindly clear it.

Thank you,
    Ankit Patwari

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Ankit,

Sorry for not being able to clear my views. Actually what I meant to say that Kolkata is under pressure of people, offices, and many more. Daily more than crores of people arrives here and naturally we face jam, pollution, and everything negative that can happen in a metro city. This is the basic reason of asking, "how to reduce the load on Kolkata?"

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

Hello Mr Debashish Bhattacharya,

Yes it obvious that there is a huge pressure on the city Kolkata. The government of Kolkata is taking steps too to control the traffic, pollutions and other loads on the city of Kolkata. New metro railways are built to have a cheaper and more efficient source of transportation which is less costing on the environment too. More and more air conditioned buses are introduced within the city so that people do not use their private cars and use this bus service. This will actually reduce the traffic as well as reduce the level of pollution.

More and more buildings are also build day to day to overcome the problem of increasing population in the city of Kolkata. This job is done by the private builders too. There are also many more changes like this in the city of Kolkata. A very important change just a few days back was the buses and taxis or any other vehicles running on the roads of Kolkata, if older than 15 years or more than they would not be allowed any more to run without a special permission and would be treated as a scrap. This obviously helped the city to reduce the amount of pollution.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Ankit,

I accept your points. All those factors has helped a lot to organize Kolkata. I feel decentralization of Kolkata, specially offices can help a lot to reduce the pressure of Kolkata. It is very sad that till now we do not have any developed city in our state. If we try to concentrate on developing our cities, may change a lot.

Thank you for your valuable response.

Debashish Bhattacharya

Hello Mr Debashish,

Kolkata is a well developed city. You cannot say that. But it needs some changes. Kolkata has many new facilities now and it among the top most cities of India.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Ankit,

Sorry Ankit I wanted to mean no other developed city other than Kolkata. Sorry if i have hurt you. It is my mistake.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

Its ok Mr Debashish Bhattacharya,
    Now it is clear to me.

Thank you,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.