You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

GoogleAdsense disapproved

Hi Webmaster,

Yesterday I had applied for Google Adsense. Now I have checked the Bengalspider status disapproved though yesterday it was approved. How far my knowledge I have met up all the criteria that is required for Google Adsense.

I am not understanding the reason of disapproving the status by Bengal Spider. Please help me to sort out this issue. Hoping reply from your end.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya
    Hi, Debashish

I visit your profile and found that you join BengalSpider in the month of March 2011 and you are going to apply for Adsense in the month of April 2011! I think you should wait at least 6 months after joining the site for Adsense application. Though you cleared the other conditions you should not apply for it. I think you did not go through the guideline in this site properly. As you already applied for this, go through the link for guidance and understanding and know how to deal with Adsense disapproval issues

If your application will disapproved by google then I advice you not to go for another application instantly and wait for at least 6 months. You should create a reputation in this site as a member before application.

Regards,
    Subhajit

Hi Subhajit,

Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestion. Definitely follow your instructions carefully. Hoping to get positive feedback from you on a regular basis.

Again, thanks for your suggestion.

Debashish Bhattacharya

If we have got good contents posted and also minimum criteria fulfilled then is there any reason to wait for 6 long months? I mean spider sites are API partners with google and these criteria are set according to google policies. So if we are eligible to apply then is good quality content not enough?
    Regards
    Bhaswar

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply. Google AdSense has approved my application. I have received the mail few days back. Due to shortage of time I am unable to activate it. Hope for the best.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

Hello Debashish

Now that you have got your adsense account please post your part of the story; the process and the struggle the entire experience you went through here. This little effort might help many new members in future. Thank you in advance.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hi Dr. Sanjeeb and Subrata,

Google AdSense has approved my account. They sent a mail to me, but in my Bengal Spider section it is showing Bengal Spider has disapproved the AdSense account.

Please guide me what do I need to do?

Hoping for your co-operation.
    Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

Hello Debasish
    The status from google shows pending when you associate it with Bengalspider. Once you associate it with this site you will get a mail from Google to permit adsense sharing with Indiareviewchannel which is our main server. Once you permit there, it will be associated with Bengalspider.

I think as you havent permitted Google to access IRC, it shows pending status.

Webmaster
    Bengalspider.com

I think you have already given access to Bengalspider and now it is approved both at Google and Bengalspider.
    Congratulations.

Webmaster
    Bengalspider.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.