You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Ask you own!! as adminastrator

Dear sir/mam
    I hope you must be cancel any artical at your power, but If cancel, then plz give reson ... bcoz many people copy /paste from other site.. may be. But If not necesarry to say any thing , which willl be must 200 leters.U can say any thing about 100 words... Then It will be a so called businees site also.
    I hope my word requermet , touch ur business rules and regulation.
    Yes, I agree with your opnion.Thank you.

Hello Mr Swapnil,

The very first thing which I would like to say you is you are not supposed to use shorforms in any place while posting to this website. Here you are using sms language which may not be understandable to evryone. So keep that in mind.

Thank you,
    Ankit Patwari

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Mr. Swapnil,

Please do not be so rude. Though your suggestion is justified, but a rule is always rule.

Hoping to get the rule changed.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

Yes, I agree with your opnion.Thank you
    This information is unbelievable. I can not believe that they ask for generating electricity to their customers. It is hard to believe it. The fact is totally unknown to me.

Thank you Sanjib,Ankit and Debasish for valuable suggestion.We are bengalspider family member.
    Please visit polls option.

This information is unbelievable. I can not believe that they ask for generating electricity to their customers. It is hard to believe it. The fact is totally unknown to me.

Hi Swapnil,

I am not understanding at all the meaning of this. Please clear me.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

Hello Swapnil
    Each and every steps are taken to built the reputation of the site. There may be some pros and cons in each and every policy, but these policies are made after calculating the positives and negatives.

Please correct your spellings in the main forum post.

Webmaster
    Bengalspider.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.