You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Dear Business member bengalspider

Dear sir/Mam
    I am a member of your business site also.I have some questions about your this site 'www.bengalspider.com' . If we want to say something & important matter then we will face (Me) some mandotary your business procedure rules & regulation, which obstacle/threat to say real or important things urgently.Bcoz busy person like me or else persons have unlimeted time(any job less person,workless person,so called bussy) that enough time to spare to say for your (250....)terms & condition of your business policy for your own profit.
    I hope you willn't published this matter.

Please try to collect some real fact,news,education,thinking's,approach,feelings, and try to avoid those news which published already any news paper.then you/yor site must be popular then other renound site.
    Thanks for not published this matter.
    Dear sanjib ,
    Always positive thinking. I am also a busy person but i spare one hour or less than one hour in this site per day. Now i am the gold member of this site. This site is not only for business purpose but also create you a good news collector and good writer with money.

subrata ray from bengal

Dearest subrata,
    Sanjib always positive thingking for ever no doubt.But I hope you take my message as negative mind , that your own problem or benifit also, may be .Your response try to or bydeafult prove that you are also part of that Business member/administrator.Bcause 'The'only you react as here. Please say why every body visit your business web site , which attached every message?
    I will proved you this is only business site through 5 or 6 points.
    But you also proved that this is not business site. Please also say every body you are in login this site atleast 3 to 5 hours.
    Please dont mind , When if you take personally then .. you will be face many times. Good night.
    to be contd....

As a service holder and a family man it is not possible to attach with this 3 to 5 is impossible for me but i spend one hour everyday. If you are not interested in this site then do not discourage others.
    subrata ray from bengal

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.