You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Feel about death of Sai Baba

Hello dear friends,
    It is a very sad news that Shree Satya Sai Baba has left us forever. What is your reaction with this news. Please i want your answer.

Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    Member of Orissa Spider
    Member of Bengal spider
    Editor of Assam spider
    Personally i felt very sad when i heard that Shree Satya Sai Baba has passed away....

Pradipta

This is an extremely bad news for us. Every one must be dissapointed hearing this.

Thanks,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

So sorry, for late response. According to me Baba is with us and he will always stay in my heart. I was not his follower but he was my idle. Now I am just waiting for his next birth.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Join and win Member of Week award

I am not really a very religious person as such but I do feel the importance of faith. Sri Satya Sai Baba was worshipped as God himself by his followers and they must be dumbstruck by this mishap.

In the light of recent events I would like to tell you guys two facts that you might already know. Satya Sai Baba has already predicted the area where he will be reborn and his followers believe this will come true like his other predictions in the past. But one more thing cannot be ignored that his prediction about his own life(He said he would live 96 years but he didn't) has not come true. I do not mean to criticize or point fingers or anything I just want to say that under these circumstances there is no telling where this religious community is headed and whether or how will they find their Prem Sai Baba.

Regards
    Bhaswar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.