meet the PrePeat Printer then.Different from conventional printers,PrePeat
    adopts a thermal head to print on specially-made plastic sheets.These
    plastic sheets are not merely water-proof,but could be easily erased,just
    feed the sheets through the printer again,and a different temperature will
    erase everything or just write over it. Also claimed by the manufacturer,
    such one sheet could be used up to 1,000 times so that you'll reduce your
    expenses on paper for sure.

*** N.B.****

I hope that types of information nobody seen from 2006 To 2011 in this site also bengalspider Adiministrator/Editor.
    Every one can send News which happend (incident).But please try to send some idea/invent/unknown fact which will be helpful for next genaration.
    More Valuavle & inportant documents will be published latter step by step, If I get satisfactory points earned.

This information is unbelievable. I can not believe that they ask for generating electricity to their customers. It is hard to believe it. The fact is totally unknown to me.

Delete Attachment

This is a great information. This kind of informations are always welcomed. Kindly post it as a resource with some more informations.

Thank you,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Thank you for posting very nice information.Please send this types of many information or knowledge.Because maximum posting / topics are collect from dealy news paper already published.All members please try to posting this types.

Hello Swapnil
    This is a great news.If such a printer comes to the market it will bring a new revolution in the world of printers.
    Must appreciate the good work behind this unique development.
    It can be of great help to the society as well as environment.

Regards
    Ritika

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.