take a look at this amazing green roof at the School of Art , Design and
    Media at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore . This 5-story
    facility sweeps a wooded corner of the campus with an organic, vegetated
    form that blends landscape and structure, nature and high-tech and
    symbolizes the creativity it houses. The roofs serve as informal gathering
    spaces challenging linear ideas and stirring perception. The roofs create
    open space, insulate the building, cool the surrounding air and harvest
    rainwater for landscaping irrigation. Planted grasses mix with native
    greenery to colonize the building and bond it to the setting.

I hope that types of information nobody seen from 2006 To 2011 in bengalspider team.
    Every one can send News which happend (incident).But please try to send some idea/invent/unknown fact which will be helpful for next genaration.
    More Valuavle & inportant documents will be published latter step by step, If I get satisfactory points earned.

This information is unbelievable. I can not believe that they ask for generating electricity to their customers. It is hard to believe it. The fact is totally unknown to me.

Delete Attachment

It is a marvelous information. I am really happy to see such kind of things. Knowing about it I want to know more and I request you to pt some more informations about it. Tell us about the technique and other informations too. This is really awesome and helpful too. It is really nice to know about these kind of things.
    Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Thank you for posting valuable information.Please send this types of many information or knowledge.Because maximum posting / topics are collect from dealy news paper already published.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.