You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Bengal Updates

New Suzuki showroom in Burdwan.

A new suzuki showroom is opening shortly in Burdwan. It is big showroom and will have all the bikes of Suzuki for display. It will take some time to open completely but once it opens the bike sales of Suzuki at Burdwan will go up. Suzuki bikes have a high demand and a good market too in Burdwan . The new showroom is opening near Nawabhat on the G.T Road and it is just opposite to the Honda showroom i.e. Unique Honda. The showroom is on construction now and Suzuki fans are waiting for the showroom to be opened so that they can buy bikes from the Burdwan showroom.
    You are right ankit. I have experienced that people go for something different every time they want to buy a new bike, at least in our town. when Unique Honda opened, the sales of Honda bikes reached peaks, even crossing the sales of Hero Honda (Rudra automobiles). likewise sales of Mahindra automobiles went up as soon as the showroom opened opposite of burdwan arcade last year. roads of burdwan were full of Mahindra scooters, crossing Hero Honda's 'pleasure'. Previously demand for Hero Honda's 'Pleasure' was high then it demand for Honda's 'activa' increased and now its Mahindra's 'flyte' and 'rhodeo'

Thank you Yugal for responding. You are doing well here. Keep it up.
    Its nice to see you here. Thanks a lot for responding into my threads.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.