You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Discuss: Do you feel there should have been some criteria for membership of Bengal Spider?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Do you feel there should have been some criteria for membership of Bengal Spider?'.

From recent posts I felt to keep this thread into the forum. Please discuss about this and I need Webmasters view also. Actually I do not know what should I reply to those threads, but I felt sad to go through this kind of thread.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya
    Hello, There is a different between different members of Bengal Spider. Members are divided into bronze, silver, gold. diamond and platinum levels. This is done with respect to the points of a particular member. The member ranks are also given which differentiate the members and shows the participation of a particular member for the website. This is the criteria for members of Bengal Spider.
    Thank you.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Ankit,

You are right. My concern is to filter at the entry level. I have received answer from Webmaster Dr. Sanjeeb. Hopefully you are also in that thread. I am impressed with it. Thanks for your valuable comment as always.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

Hello,

Though there is at present no such criteria for membership in BengalSpider, it is expected that a member likes our Facebook Page. So if you are a member and have not liked the new Facebook page of BengalSpider yet, please help us spreading and growing by giving a click on the like button there. If you have done, we convey our sincere thanks to you and at the same time request you to ask your friends and relatives on Facebook to like that page. This is not exactly a criterion, but I think all members can do this for the overall development of their own BengalSpider.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.