You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Welcome all members - I am a newcomer in BegalSpider

Hello, Everbody
    I am Roma, new member of this site. Please help me how to write here?
    Where I am writing appropriate place? How to earn maximum points?
    I dont know any scope to chatting here, if you know please help me.
    If any person wine prize or money, then what is the procedure
    to get this? through any Bank account?
    Hello Roma,

First all a very warm welcome to Bengal Spider. As you are a new member you will always be helped a lot by the existing members as well as the web master and editor of this website.
    The questions you asked, I am answering them one by one.
    The best place to write here is the resource section and you can write articles relating to topics of Bengal as it is a website relating to Bengal.
    Read posting guidelines before posting. .
    To earn maximum points post in resources and try to be active in forums.
    For chatting you can better join a social networking website. Here you can make friends and send them personal messages and write in forum, not more than that.
    To get awards you have to pass on some criteria and score more than 100 points in a month from resource posting and then you will be eligible for the revenue sharing program. Bengal Spider shares about Rs 2 for each point approximately.
    Do not take tension about the money. I was also a bit worried about the money when I was new here considering the website to be spam. But after you start earning you will have a faith here.

For any other problem you can mail me at ankit.patwari93@gmail.com. Feel free to mail me.

Thank you,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi, Roma

Welcome in Bengalspider. Good to see that you have lots of query about the site. That means you want to know about it. I feel first of all you should go through the rules & regulations of the site. It is very important and new members should do it. In case if you did not fallow the rule you may miss some points. It is also important to read the rules first to make your future better here. You can go through
    How-make-beautiful-Resources
    Content Posting Guidelines and
    New Member FAQ
    You can also visit the help section for any query. I also go through some of your postings. I found some grammatical mistakes there. Try to use simple sentences and proper spelling. Communicate in forum to improve your English. You have to write proper English because this site is different from other social networking site like facebook or orkut. It may also effect your adsense approval afterwards. Ankit already provide you simple guidelines that will help you. You can also connect with the webmasters and editors directly through their mail ID.

Regards,
    Subhajit

Hello Roma, first of welcome to Bengal Spider. As almost everything is explained to you by the senior members. However I'll also try to give you some basic knowledge about your queries.
    Where I am writing appropriate
    place
    - you can write in every section of Bengal Spider. However please invest your time in Resource section. This will very beneficial for you and also for the site.
    How to earn maximum points- you can earn maximum points by posting quality resources and businesses. Never go to quantity always try to post quality. This will fetch you very good points and cash.
    I dont know any scope to chatting here- you can make buddies here for chatting. But Bengal Spider is basically a site to enhance your knowledge.
    If any person win prize or money, then what is the procedure- procedure is very simple, just download the Invoice sample, and fill it properly. Upload a scanned copy of your fully filled invoice in your Profile. You will recieve your money within 2-3 days. Please share your another queries (if any).

Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Join and win Member of Week award

Dearest Ankit,
    Are you administrator of this site? Your response too much confidence,Thanks for your positive response. Also thanks to Dr. Sanjeev for as administratitive play role.Please reply Dr. Sanjeev also.Thanks for reply.

Hello Roma
    Welcome to Bengalspider. Ankit, Subhajit and few other members are accustomed to the site now. Like you they too joined here as a newbie and by their continuous effort and interest for the site they are now able to guide new members. I am sure within few days you will too become a regular member like them.

Webmaster
    Bengalspider.com

Hello Roma,
    You are always welcome and I love helping people and it is the experience I have in this website which helps me to give such positive responses.
    Feel free to ask me if you have any problem.
    Thank you,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.