You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

We must change the ruling party after each five years-If you love Bengal then post comment

Have you any confusion that the people of west Bengal are now little bit intelligent like the people of Kerala? So, like Kerala we should change the ruling party in each five years if the party does not work properly for Bengal.- If you love your Bengal then must Post your comment.
    Hello Subrata Ray

Firstly I want to tell you that forums>bengal forum>google adsense is not the proper forum category for this thread so please notice these minor things so interested people can find threads of their interest with ease in the right category.

As for your title I do not agree with it because I think we need to first think if the current government is working or not and if it's actions are for the benefit of the people of west bengal then there is no change needed. If we see that scope for improvement is there then we can think of a change. I think that a healthy competition can always be beneficial if it makes ruling party work harder. My point is we cant pre-determine these things without seeing the results first.

Regards
    Bhaswar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.