You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for April 2011

As per our announcement of sharing revenue to active partners Share profit of BengalSpider. A total of 8269.00 Rs was to be shared but the eligible members managed to get only 4148 points out of the needed 5000 points minimum so Rs. 6858.00 Rs has been shared.

The eligible partners and their share for April 2011 are
    Ankit - 1650.00
    Debashish Bhattacharya – 918.00
    Subhajit Chatterjee – 539.00
    Bhaswar Mukhopadhyay – 531.00
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout – 493.00
    Subrata Ray – 480.00
    Paresh Kumar Sahu – 331.00
    Shantha Santhanam – 241.00
    Sushmita ghosh mohanty – 235.00
    Vandana – 228.00
    Great Guy - 223.00
    Vimal - 218.00
    Lokesh Dash - 210.00
    Madhu - 200.00
    Souvik Chatterjee (Sunny) - 186.00
    Kumaraditya Sarkar - 175.00

Congratulations to all partners.

Rs 1411.00 were left undistributed, now there are two more month for partnership share and I hope members will leave no stone unturned to utilize this opportunity.

Note : We are going to accept and allot points generously for well described good and unique posts related to Bengal. Post not related to Bengal will not be accepted. Low quality and posts with less information will get very less points.
    Congratualation to all the members. I'll also try to post some quality resources here at Bengal Spider and also try to become a share holder in this month. Again congratualiton to all the share holders.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Join and win Member of Week award

Hi,

I want to congratulate all members getting the revenue share for April 2011. There are some interesting facts I want to share with you all.

Ankit is the best contributor for this month. His share is more than the total of last seven members. His share is also more than the total amount of 2nd and 3rd member for this month. His contribution is also 40% of the total point. So, a special thanks to ankit for the excellent job.

There is one member (Souvik Chatterjee) who wants to delete his account but managed to get some cash for this month! Hope he will change his decision.

This time the undistributed amount is only Rs. 1411 which is minimum related to last 3 months. We also crossed 4100 point for the first time. So, the performance is not bad but we can do better than it.

I also miss Dhananjoy Chakroborty who was a regular contributor for the previous months. Hope new members will grab the opportunity in the next month. Finally, I want to thank webmasters for their effort because I know how difficult it is to maintain the site.

Regards,
    Subhajit

Hello everyone,

First of all I want to congratulate all the members who made their name here in this list and I hope that the new comers will earn better and next month we will surely make 5000 points in this website. A very special thanks to Mr Subhajit for those words. Its after all you people who helped to in this position today. Thanks a lot to our editor, webmaster and also a special thanks to Sir Subhrata Ray who helped me a lot and encouraged me even. I was not known to any such kind of websites and internet program but it is Sir Subhrata who brought me up here. Thanks a lot everyone.

I hope next month we will get 5000 points.

Thank you,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Congratulations everyone. Celebrations are in order. At the same time we need to set the target for next months. New and old members together can achieve the designated target.

Superb performance by Ankit. Hats off brother. Everyone in the list have proved their worth and they will do even better I believe. In the coming month I have my exams so I won't be around much still I will try to do my part whenever I can manage. Till then, keep working hard.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Thank You for those words.

I am happy to contribute for this website.

Thanks a lot,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi All,

Thanks a lot to everyone whose valuable resources helped Bengal Spider to grow. This is not only the growth of Bengal Spider, but the growth of themselves also. A special thanks to Webmaster Dr. Sanjeev and Editor Mr. Subhajit for their work. Ankit you are really a trend setter for newcomers.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

I am very happy to see my name in this list. The limited time I can spend here has been rewarded. Thanks!

However, I was disappointed not to see my name in the list of payees. I had hoped that I would get my first payment from this site as I had crossed Rs.500/- even without this revenue share.

Let's hope I get more time for this site in the coming months.

Congrats Ankit & all others who have got a share in the revenue. Well done!

Regards,
    Vandana

Congratulations to all the members who has contributed to the growth of Bengal Spider website and also getting revenue share for the same.

Regards,

Pradipta

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.