You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

New to Bengal Spider

Hello to all, myself Narender Sharma from Himachal Pradesh. I am new to Bengal Spider however I am Gold level member in Himachal Spider, Delhi Spider and Uttarakhand Spider. I am Editor in Uttarakhand Spider. I just want to introduce myself to Bengal Spider. I am aware of almost all the policies of Spider sites so no need to suggest me to read and understand the policies. I just want a warm welcome from all the senior members. I will try to achieve Gold level in this month.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma
    Hello,

A very warm welcome to Bengal Spider. It is really nice that a member like you who is so much experienced is joining this website. I hope you will do well for this website.

Thanks a lot,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Narender Sharma

Welcome to Bengalspider. Experienced members like you are always a delight to have among us. I am sure you will reach your targets in no time. You know how things work, so together lets make it work. Hope your experience with Bengalspider turns out to be a pleasant one. All the best for your future.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hi,

Welcome to Bengalspider. Its our great privilege to have an experienced member like you. Wish you all the best to achieve your goal at the earliest.

Warm Regards,

Pradipta

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.