You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Introducing my self

Hi friends,

I am john from bangalore but I have do not know more about this site.I will see many of members are posting good resources,friends can you share your some hints.I have visited in previous year in bengal and I will visited many places.This state is a very good place in summer season.

Regards
    John
    Hi John,

Its nice that you are so much interested about the state. You are always welcome to this website and you will always be guided here by the members and webmasters as well as the editor of this website.

Bengal Spider is a website where you can gain knowledge about the state along with some cash. What you have to do here is post articles related to Bengal which will also help you to get some cash and points and keep yourself updated through the Bengal Spider forum by responding to the threads here. Kindly read the guidelines before posting at this website.

If you have any query write me @ankit.patwari@gmail.com.

Thanks a lot,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi John,
    A warm welcome to Bengal Spider. Hoping to get a good member in our network.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

Hello John

Welcome to bengalspider. Nice to have you among us. Read the guidelines and post good content so that you and the site both can benefit from it. Have a blast while learning and earning through Bengalspider. All the best.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hello John,
    Sorry for late response. Very very warm welcome to the best information site of West Bengal. Here you can submit good articles related with West Bengal. As it is a regional site, so the articles which are related with West Bengal will get more points than others. And also after the panda updates of search engines the Webmasters and Editors are approving the good resources or articles with good points and cash credits and also the article should be related with Bengal. I have seen your Best tourist places of West Bengal article. Really that is a very good resource. And one thing some new members are not know about the HTML tags. But you have many knowledge about the HTML tags and photo posting. Really Bengal Spider is Happy for getting a good member like you. Keep contribution and earn lots of Cash.

Regards,
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    Member of Bengal Spider
    Editor of Assam Spider
    Member of Orissa Spider

Hello friends
    Thanks Ankit,Bhaswar and Ardhendu
    for response.

Thanks
    John

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.