You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Want to know my Fault

Hello to all, I had posted a resource about Gautam Gambhir yesterday. Here is that resource Gautam Gambhir. I am not satisfied with the points I had gained for this resource. Editors please let me know my fault, if something is wrong in the resource please share it with me. And please reply.
    Regards
    Hello Narender
    Post about Gautam Gambhir with almost same information is already there. So there is nothing unique in this post for the site. We usually rate higher for unique and good quality posts related to West Bengal.

Webmaster
    Bengalspider.com

Thanx for replying sir. I am satisfied. But sir, I have posted two other resources one about Eden Ground and other about first judge of Kolkata High Court but both of them are rejected. Could you please give me the season for that.
    Regards

Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Join and win Member of Week award

Eden Garden post is also there and of much better quality. Other posts were copied. We accept and give points generously for self written good quality posts which can really be appreciated by users.
    Webmaster
    Bengalspider.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.