You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Bengal Updates

Sourav Ganguly Signs for Pune Warriors in IPL 4

Dada join pune in IPL 4 but will it change the condition of the team? If Pune lose one match they will be out of the tournament.
    Hi Subhajit,

Is it so? I think again he has done the same mistake. I do not know what has happened with him. He is not at all doing justice with himself.

At some point of time people should understand the meaning of word 'Self Respect'.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

Hello,

Even I got the same news Mr Subhajit. Sourav Ganguly is thinking about his own courier now. Now according to the current situation I dont think that Sourav will come back to SRK's team. It is our bad luck that Bengal team have to play against Sourav Ganguly. I hope few fans of dada will better prefer supporting Pune team than Knight Riders.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Ankit,

Even Pune team did not recruit Sourav in the first phase. If they are thinking to recruit now then it is not fair. That is the point I wanted to raise.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

you know match of kolkata knight riders vs. pune warriors is not going to be in kolkata. it is going to be held in new mumbai. I wish it would have happend in kolkata, then it would have drawn a great interest for viewers in eden garden. everybody are talking about this issue only. i think this match is going to be very interesting

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.