You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask about bengal

What do you think who will win this election?

Hello Members,

I am here to discuss about the thread of election. The two leading parties which have the most chance to win the election this season are TMC and CPIM. CPIM is in rule in Bengal for the last 35 years. Many are expecting that this year there will be a change to it and TMC will take away major votes. Mamata Banerjee who is the fighting for TMC is very popular among the poor people, though many upper class or middle class people are not in the favour of Mamata due the Singur Act. It is a huge controversy for the state. There is a discussion everywhere regarding the election. So I want to start a discussion in Bengal Spider too which is the best website of Bengal.

Please respond members.
    Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.
    Hi Ankit,

Whoever wins into the election you will be into the same boat. Nothing will change in your life. This is a very hard truth. Ministry changes but the people into the state remains same. If TMC wins mean more people are supporting them, but out of those maximum numbers are there to take the advantage only. Those groups are always there in any region. They changes the color according to the time. So the net result is same. You cannot filtrate this system.

Still I am keeping faith into the new one. At least they will try to show something new.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

I dont care who wins the election because we know that it doesn't make any difference. the only difference is that someone else will suck our money. I am even afraid if the reconstruction of G.T. Road in Burdwan will complete or not.

Yeah I guess Yugal has some truth in his comment. I also support his view partially that the system has become corrupted to the core and people have learnt to expect nothing good from their leaders. I do not know if this election will mark a change in the government throne of West Bengal but I will be delighted to see a hint of change in our polluted system no matter whoever wins.
    Regards
    Bhaswar

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.