You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hi all, I am a new member in BengalSpider

Hi,
    I'm Mani from Tamilnadu. I'm living here in Kolkata since 2007 and me & my family enjoying our life very much here in Kolkata.I'm working as a lead consultant in a software firm here. I'm amazed by the people here. You people are very friendly, helping .... etc. It makes my stay more enjoyable.
    This site seems to very intersting and I personally found it as a huge knowledge base. We can share our thoughts and ideas. I will try to contribute as much as possible.

Regards,
    Mani
    Hello Mani

Welcome to Bengalspider. You are right in saying that Bengalspider is a huge knowledge base and that is why it is much more useful than other earn online schemes. The advantage of learning and earning simultaneously is a huge benefit that we are provided here. Hope you enjoy your time here. I would like to see you becoming an active member contributing on a regular basis. Best of luck.

I will also like to say that Bengal has a tradition of making people from different regions it's own, so after you have been resident of West Bengal from some years you really do not need to discriminate yourself from other residents anymore as you are already one of us.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hello Mani,
    Very warm welcome to Bengal Spider where you can share your experiences and also submit many beautiful articles. Before submitting any articles or Business post you have know some basic things which will help you to achieve good points and cash credits in very few days.
    1)First You have to submit the articles which is related to West Bengal because it is a regional website.
    2)Read the Posting Guidelines before posting anything.
    3)Want any Help to know how to posting.
    And Bengal spider is happy by getting a good member like you. Hope you make it also very happy by your contribution.

Regards
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    Member of Bengal Spider
    Editor of Assam Spider
    Member of Orissa Spider

Vanakkam Mr.Mani

Hearty welcome to Bengalspider. I am also from Tamilnadu recently joined here. It's nice to hear that at present you are in Kolkata, so you have more opportunities to write and share with us about the current happenings over there. If you have any doubts you can put forth at forum section, where our WM, Editor and our members will help and guide you. Hope to see your nice contributions in the coming days.

Regards
    Shantha

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.