You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Why not I post in " Bengal-tourism/best-tourist-places-to-visit/Index.asp"?

Respected webmaster
    Please tell me why i cannot submit any thing in the following link? when i want to post here the message display " you cannot post here because you are restricted from here".

http://www.bengalspider.com/Bengal-tourism/best-tourist-places-to-visit/Index.aspx
    Hello Sir,
    This link is disabled as default. If any member wants to post in that section then he or she should contact with the Webmaster or Editor or this site. If they give the permission then only you can post in that section. But they give the permission only to that person who have a good reputation for not to copy paste and whose content quality is better. So if you want to post in that section you can contact with Sandy sir or with the Editor for getting permission. But in my opinion if you post these articles in the resources section then you can get more cash credits and Points. But in tourist section if you post there then you can get only cash credits but not points. So it is better to post them in resource section.

Regards,
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    Editor of Assam Spider
    Member of Bengal Spider
    Earn Money Join Assam Spider

Thanks Ardhendu for your suggestion. Now I ask Sanjiv sir, Can I post in "Bengal-tourism/best-tourist-places-to-visit/Index.asp"? Am I quilified to post their? If qualified then please give me permission.
    subrata ray from bengal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.