You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

What maybe the most popular topics in the coming days??

Well with the election results to be declared on the 13th of May,i think that this will remain as one of the most popular topics to discuss on.This year it is even more interesting because there is a huge possibility of the government changing this time.So we just have to wait and see who may win this time.
    Hello Anindita,

If you want to write up resources in Bengal Spider which will gain a huge amoun of popularity then try to post something unique.
    You can prefer posting on topics about tourist destinations which are a good option this summer holidays in west bengal. This will be a hit topic as many people are searching for these kind of articles.

This is a time of admissions too in different colleges so you can also write up resources on different universities and colleges and about the admission criteria as well as their fees structure. This will surely bring a huge traffic to your pages.

Thank you,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello Ankit,

Thanks for your advice. I will try following it. Thanks a lot...I am obliged!!..

Thanking you,
    Anandita.

Hello Anandita,
    There are various selections for posting Resources in Bengal Spider. If you want to post any good topics then as Ankit said post some unique topics which the other reputed sites has not published yet. Then the search engine must rush the traffic to our site and which is the main motto of us. Post some admissions, Admission procedure of some best college and schools of West Bengal. I have seen that many people search this types of topic on Net because for this admission time and the career of their students. You can also post the Elective members of Loksabha Election held on 2011 and post jobs also. Because job increases the traffic.

Regards,
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    Member of Bengal Spider
    Editor of Assam Spider
    Join Assam Spider and Earn Good Cash Credits

Hello Ardhendu,

I am sorry for replying a bit late. Actually had been quite busy these days owing to some personal reasons. I have started posting regarding admission for that is the main topic these days. I hope it turns out well. Lets see. Thanks for your advice. I will surely keep it in mind.

Thanking you,
    Anandita Roy Choudhury.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.